46 Maunaleo Pl, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
The subdivision Maunaleo is an enclave of 83 homes spread out over 21 acres within the master planned community of Kehalani. The location offers beautiful mountain views, cool breezes, shopping, schools, endless sidewalks and bike paths to get on your exercise groove or walk the family pooch. This particular home offers four bedrooms and three baths â one bedroom and bath being on the ground floor. Neat as a pin, clean as a whistle – freshly painted inside and out, all we need is its new family to call it home.
View on map / Neighborhood
- ROADS: Paved
- Neighborhood: Kehalani
- High School: Henry Perrine Baldwin High
- Intermediate School: Iao Intermediate
- Elementary School: Wailuku Elementary
Auto Garage Door Opener
- Garage: Yes
- View: Mountain
- ROOFING: Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- FLOORING: Carpet,Laminate
- Video/Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnytGB55Du4
- Listed by: 1559 Island Sotheby's Int'l Rlty(M)
- Commission: 2.5
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd., Maui MLS and HawaiiInformation
active listings are updated on daily basis.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2022 by respective MLS Services