3829 Lurline Dr, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
***Improved Price***A Home that can Adjust to your needs is Rare but with forever Blue Horizon and Surf views, this 6bedroom 3.5bath property in Maunalani Heights is a unique find with an expansive and usable backyard for playing with your dog or throwing a football with loved ones. In mid-90s, the main area of the home was renovated with brand new electrical and plumbing. There is an open area for living and dining. The kitchen has features that is sure to inspire your Chef with a gas stove, deep drawers for pots and pans, and hideaway kitchen elements. The layout of the home is perfect for multi-generational living or work space with separate entrances and levels to ensure privacy. There is ample deck space for indoor and outdoor living, a built in jacuzzi, and two car garage. Another highlight for environmentally aware individuals is the 42Panels with Battery of 40kWh capacity. This is perfect for electric vehicles. Healthy living can also be experienced through the variety of mature fruit trees on the property including prized Mangos,Avocados, Coconut, Tangerine, Guava, Lychee, and Lilikoi. Call for a Private Showing Today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- Neighborhood: MAUNALANI HEIGHTS
- High School: Kalani
- Elementary School: Waialae Kaimuki
- INCLUDED: AC Split,Cable TV,Ceiling Fan,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Grill,Microwave,Photovoltaic - Owned,Refrigerator,Security System,Smoke Detector,Solar Heater,Washer AC Split,Cable TV,Ceiling Fan,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Grill,Microwave,Photovoltaic - Owned,Refrigerator,Security System,Smoke Detector,Solar Heater,Washer
- View: City,Diamond Head,Garden,Ocean,Other
- Listed by: Berkshire Hathaway HmSvc HI RE
- Commission: 3
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd., Maui MLS and HawaiiInformation
active listings are updated on daily basis.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2022 by respective MLS Services