24 Poko Way, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Unbelievable Potential!! The ancient Hawaiian feel of this land takes you back in time â¦ enter into a different world and enjoy the privacy of this fenced 2 acre property. The two homes are abundant in their feel of indoor / outdoor living, with their wrap around screened-in Lanais. The house and cottage have an old Hawaiian plantation feel and look to them. This 2 acre property has not been CPRâd, leaving you many possibilities to recoup funds from purchase. A rural property that is only 5 minutes to Makawao, 10 minutes to Hookipa, one of the best surf spots in the world! Hard to find 2 acres for sale in this area of rainbow alley, so close to commerce yet with a very rural ambiance!
View on map / Neighborhood
- High School: King Kekaulike High
- Intermediate School: Samuel E Kalama Intermediate
- Elementary School: Haiku Elementary
- Photo-Voltaic Installed O: No
- Garage: No
- View: Garden View
- Video/Virtual Tour: https://www.aryeo.com/v2/de8501fa-fbd2-4281-9edb-568d8b7670b0/videos/88886
- Ohana Year Built: 1997
- Ohana Bds: 1
- Ohana Bths: 1
- Ohana Liv A SF: 828
- Ohana Carport: No
- Listed by: 175 Coldwell Banker Island Prop-Ku
- Commission: 2
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd., Maui MLS and HawaiiInformation
active listings are updated on daily basis.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Copyright 2022 by respective MLS Services